cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Questions - EV Client?

smayers
Not applicable
Hi - by no means an EV novice even - just a user.  I have an old PST file from another machine - that mailbox had ben under the "control" of enterprise vault.  I can attach the PST to my current outlook (2007) client but most of the mail in it has been archived - I can read the header info such as to: fr: etc. but the body of the text is not avaialble.  Does some sort of a plug in tool exist so that I can unarchive these messages?  Thanks!  please email to:

scott.mayers@npcsllc.com
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
You will need to speak to your Enterprise Vault Admin. It could be a permission issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Wayne_Humphrey
Level 6
You will need to speak to your Enterprise Vault Admin. It could be a permission issue.

MichelZ
Level 6
Hi From "another" machine, means from an other employer who had Enterprise Vault? Or from your current employer where you still have Enterprise Vault? In both options: Speak to the Enterprise Vault Admin / Support, as Wayne suggested, and tell him that you want your archived data as an export in a PST. You can't just move shortcuts into the PST, this does only work if you have Enterprise Vault installed on your system, and you are connected to the Enterprise Vault server. Cheers Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.