cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange Single mailbox arvhiving

syd
Level 3
Dear Members,

I am new to this forum, recently we purchased EV 2007 with SP2 for our exchange archiving solutions. I have just installed and configured EVAULT to use a single mail box to archive as testing, when i run the task for provisioning i am able to view the single mailbox which i have configured  in log file located under "c:\program file\enerprise vault\reports".

After i ran the provisioning task i ran the "Exchange mailbox archive task" but i am unable to see any log files for this particular task, instead i check the eventvwr i can find the below msg.

Enterprise Vault cannot process this Exchange Server because none of the users on this server has been processed by the provisioning task.

Do the following:
 1. Ensure that provisioning groups have been defined.
 2. Run the provisioning task.
 3. Run mailbox synchronization/archiving again.

for some times it is working perfectly but for many times i am getting the above error.

Need ur help in this....

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Peable
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hi Syd,

how many Exchange servers have you entered? How did you specify the provisioning group (e.g. added single users or groups)? Have you successfully "synchronised" the settings? -> On the target "Exchange" I like the option "Display Policies Assigned to Mailboxes..." so one has an overview on which mailboxes have what policies already successfully assigned.

I have come accross this "error" in pilot phases, if I have added the Exchange servers already and the task is running, while the pilot test users are stored on a separate Exchange server.

So this could be rather information than an error.
Hope this helps. Regards, Jochen.

wangchao
Not applicable

hi syd

I'd encountered the same trouble,would you tell me your solution  ?

thanks