cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PST marked owner?

Agilius_Onkelma
Not applicable
How do you see who's been marked as the owner of a PST file that Enterprise Vault User Extensions has marked? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I think this is what you are asking:

In the Administration Console listing, double-click the PST name to display the PST properties.
Do one of the following:
Next to Mailbox, click Browse and then select the mailbox of the user who owns the PST file. The corresponding archive is automatically chosen.
Next to Destination archive, click Browse and then select the mailbox archive of the user who owns the PST file. The corresponding mailbox is automatically chosen.
Once you have completed the mailbox and archive details, the status immediately changes to Ready to copy.

That is an excerpt of the help from the admin console.

Jason_Szeto
Level 6
I think he's asking how can you tell if a PST is marked if you're using the Mark PST option under the Desktop Settings.

David_Messeng1
Level 6
Marked PSTs are entered into the registry are they not? HKLM local user, software, kvs...?

KVS must also write a message to each PST "marked" as the migratin wizard needs to be able to link them without the registry. I do not beleive SQL holds the details (which would be better). Guess I might be wrong. Reading the message - write your own code or use OutSPy (but be careful)

As always, if we know what the end game is we can maybe be a bit more helpful.