cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recall times have gone from 5 seconds to sometimes over a minute!

Valona
Level 3
   Hi folks,

For the past number of days, we have noticed that the time it takes a customer to retrieve an item from the archive has increased from a few seconds to sometimes over a minute. This appears to be worst for the first item from the archive, but can happen for any message. Nothing is being written to the log to indicate an issue. Unusually, we also have file archiving enabled and this is as speedy as ever. We have about 400 users on a pilot at the moment, so the system isn't being pushed by any means. We are on EV7 SP1. Our Database team have taken a look at the DB and all appears good from that end. We have also had a number of instances where users cannot recall an item from the archive, they double click a msg, and the archived preview of the mail opens with the message "There was an error loading this message, some functionality may not be available. Items are being stored on a Centera.

Anyone have any ideas. I considered it being a DB issue, but as file is not affected, I'm ruling that out.

David
1 REPLY 1

Michael_Bilsbor
Level 6
Accredited
Hi,

I would check that all the nodes on your centera are up and running.