cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm in search of information from Symantec

Alex_M_Durgin
Level 2
Hi, I represent a FIRST Robotics team interested in contacting a local Symantec  representative to ask a few questions and if they would be interested in sponsoring a high school robotics team. And Symantec is a great sponsor choice due to its devotion to software, which is a pretty important aspect of the FIRST robotics competition. Could someone point me the way to finding the correct contact? I've been searching the site, however the closest I could find was the contact for media(journalists). Any help would be appreciated. 

Also, I'm sorry if this isn't the correct forum, I'm new here.
4 REPLIES 4

LeslieMiller
Level 6
I'm looking for a contact for you. But, in the meantime, check out this link:

http://www.symantec.com/about/profile/responsibility/community/index.jsp

Good luck.

Alex_M_Durgin
Level 2
Thanks for the help, if it helps we are a Minnesota team. I looked over the community webpage, and it's neat how much money you give out to the community and for organization and causes like ours, howeverm, is it absolutely essential that we are a 501(c)(3) organization? Because we operate through our school, however, we were thining of seperating our money and accounts from the school by becoming a nonprofit organization like that, however we haven't made any final calls yet.

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited
Thats a Good Cmmnity Leslie. Thank you for sharing valuable knowledge with us

M_Samir0n
Level 4
Yes this site is helpful & I think you will gate most support from Symantec. Best of Luck.