cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error al iniciar consola de administracion

soporterovella
Level 2

Estimados

tras un reinicio de mi servidor (master) de netbackup obtengo el error 7656 ... consultando documentacion sobre el tema veo que hay que correr el comando nbcertcmd -getCRL obtengo el error 5978

el tema es que todos los servicios estan corriendo y salvo que no puedo entrar todo funciona ... que podra ser?

6 REPLIES 6

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

Google Translate version:

Dear

after a restart of my netbackup server (master) I get error 7656 ... consulting documentation on the subject I see that you have to run the command nbcertcmd -getCRL I get error 5978

The issue is that all services are running and unless I can't get in, everything works ... what could it be?

Dear Nicolai
I provide fresh information: today reviewing logs, I see that backup jobs have been done normally, there is only the issue of access to the administration console, which I can not access after this unscheduled restart, I thank you for your help and sumo I also read all the information you have on this subject, but there is no clear procedure (at least for me) on how to evaluate what happened and how to solve it.

Also and I think it is something consistent, I do not want to touch or damage the server knowing that it works correctly (backups are done well and are consistent) so I appreciate accurate data on this topic

Alguna idea!!!

Any idea !!!

Help

Krutons
   VIP   

Can you verify that your nbatd service is running.

ALGUNA OTRA SUGERENCIA?????

no me la creo que a ninguno de todos nosotros aca no le haya pasado esto !!!!

la verdad esoy decepcionado ... crei que veritas proporcionaba una herramienta potente y por lo que veo bastante fragil es ...

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?????

I do not believe that any of us here has not happened this!

the truth is that I was disappointed ... I thought that veritas provided a powerful tool and from what I see quite fragile is ...

2020-01-30 11_46_59-netbackup - Conexión a Escritorio remoto.png

DiegoAlejandroR
Level 2

Has intentado abrir la consola con clic derecho -> "Administrador"?