cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add the "Certified" logo next to my name?

BTLOMS
Level 5

I am NBU 7.1 certified and I am a partner.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

See this Blog

snippet:

- The Certified badge indicates users who have passed Symantec certification exams. Certifications are customer focused and the exams are designed specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge and competency against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and basic troubleshooting. The Certified badge is automatically updated through the CertTracker system. To have the Certified badge added to your username, you must use the same email address for Connect and CertTracker. Please allow 30 days for new certifications to be added to your Connect account. If you have checked your email address and it has been more than 30 days since your exam, please email accreditation@symantec.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

I suggest you post the qustion in "Inside Symantec" -> Forums -> Symantec Connect

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/inside-symantec/forums/symantec-connect

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

See this Blog

snippet:

- The Certified badge indicates users who have passed Symantec certification exams. Certifications are customer focused and the exams are designed specifically for customers and cover core elements measuring technical knowledge and competency against factors such as installation, configuration, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and basic troubleshooting. The Certified badge is automatically updated through the CertTracker system. To have the Certified badge added to your username, you must use the same email address for Connect and CertTracker. Please allow 30 days for new certifications to be added to your Connect account. If you have checked your email address and it has been more than 30 days since your exam, please email accreditation@symantec.com

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Are you registered on PartnerNet?

Can you see your Accreditation status in PartnerNet?

Are you using same SymAccount for Connect?

Another snippet from Blog mentioned in Andy's post:

Accreditation is the vehicle by which partners are assessed by Symantec. Accreditation counts towards Symantec Partner Program achievement status with access to Partner Program benefits, rewards, and incentives, dependent upon partner type, level, and geography. The Accredited badge is automatically updated through the PartnerNet account. To have the Accredited badge added to your username, you must use the same email address for Connect and your PartnerNet account.