cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOM issue

Vox
Level 3
I am running NBU 6.0 MP5 for Windows and installed NOM today on a stand alone server.  Well, I installed everything by the guide, everything works, I can log, authenitcate and etc.  When I go to add a master server, it does and shows the details ( OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 family, backup product: NetBackup Enterprise Server 6.0, state: Offline, data collection: Enabled)

The master server is not offline, and is working fine.  I have made sure that the NOM server is in the list on the master and media servers for access through host properties. 

Has anyone else had this problem?  I can ping the master server from the NOM server via hostname and ip.
5 REPLIES 5

Vox
Level 3
I didn't realize that there were MP for NOM itself - I am going to DL the latest and see if that helps.

Vox
Level 3
disregard - installing MP5 on NOM fixed the issue.

Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy

Stumpr2
Level 6
Thank you for following up the post. This will help other members who may have the same experiences.

Casey_King
Level 6
I installed MP5 on my nom server and am now having problems with the web portal. 

I get the security alert (apparently the authentication service is running)

Once I click yes on this message then I get

HTTP STATUS 404 - /jsp/intro.jsp

type: Status report

Message /jsp/intro.jsp

description: The requested resource (/jsp/intro.jsp) is not available

########

Any idea on what I need to find, and fix?

Stumpr2
Level 6
Casey,
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. But I do have a suggestion :)
Post this as a new thread with a different subject line and perhaps more people will spot it and someone may be able to help you out.

Bob