09-23-2009 07:06 AM
6. If we have a SCSI attached robot and in device monitor you see the drives marked as AVR, what does that mean and how would you fix it?
7. How is image stored in netbackup
8.If we wanted to bypass netbackup commands and move a tape from slot 1 to drive 3 how would you do that?
9. If your last catalog backup was two days ago and the master server crashed what would you have to do to bring your environment back up to present time?
10. How do you find a disk based image via the command line and then delete it?
11. How do you import an NBU image that has been written to a disk storage unit?
12. What are the critical catalogs or databases on a Media Server?
13. How would you tune NetBackup to increase backup performance?
14.In which location(path) the temp files located in Netbackup for Windows/Unix?
15. What is SAN media server?
16. How to check tape is bad?
17. How to check tape is in cap?
Waiting to hear from you
09-23-2009 07:20 AM
09-23-2009 07:36 AM
09-23-2009 07:50 AM