cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need client server OS and NBU versios of all cleints from master server

Soumyaa
Level 4

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/how-get-client-nbu-version-form-master

Please refer the question and answer by marrianne in this link.. I had the same requirement. I need CLinet OS, NBU version of all clints in a master server.

This link refers to some solution with a script. But I dont know how to use scripts. Please guide me step by step like where should I go to insert this script and run.

Can I apply the same above solution for Windows master server also?

Please let me know if u had any better solution.

Thanks.

Suresh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Soumyaa
Level 4

OK. Somehow I made run this script now. But to the cleints which are not having connection is taking more time to skip to next client. How can we make this process faster.

From GUI, its taking time and thats the reason I googled this. But it seems its also taking time like in GUI

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Soumyaa
Level 4

OK. Somehow I made run this script now. But to the cleints which are not having connection is taking more time to skip to next client. How can we make this process faster.

From GUI, its taking time and thats the reason I googled this. But it seems its also taking time like in GUI

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

The connection has to timeout before  Netbackup will carryon with the client. You can't really do anything about it.