Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ops Center 7.7 Filter on ApplicationBackups

AndrewPilgrim
Level 4
Partner

Hi,

I am trying to generate a report that picks out all the backups for particular clients and simply details the policy name, schedule, start time, end time and completion status. I managed to get the report done and it works quite nicely with one exception. I cannot get the report to let me pick out the ApplicationBackup schedules. That option simply does not exist when i look in the Filters -> Schedule -> Schedule/Level Type.

The attached pic shows the screen and as you can see there is no option for this backup schedule.

Has anyone any thoughts on how i can get this to pick out these backups and include them in this report?

2 REPLIES 2

HrushiS
Level 1
Employee

I guess you are referring to the 'Default-Application Backup' schedule for DBs.

If you try to set a filter using 'Schedule Name' instead, then you should see the schedule present there.

However, for what I have seen is the 'Default-Application Backup' schedule in the policy will pick name of its parent schedule in the report.

Example:

A policy has 'Default-Application backup' & 'Full' schedule.

In the report, it will always show the schedule name for 'Default-Application Backup' being replaced by 'Full'.

Yeah i think it is the Default-Application Backups. I am not a Netbackup experts so all i can say is that the backup is using a schedule called ApplicationBackup - See pic

Schedule.PNG

But no matter what i do i cannot get Ops Center to report on this backup. I have created a new report and the only things i have selected are the Master Server and Client Name but it will not report these backups. It only seems to be able to report on 'Normal' backup (Full, Incremental) types no matter what i do. I tried using the Schedule Name query but that made no difference either.