cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i find sql code behind each report?

alazanowski
Level 5

You know, i think its fantastic that symantec allows us to create custom reports, even down to the sql level. However, it would be VERY helpful if when we go to create a new report, that we could copy the sql code off of a previous report to modify. Does anyone know where this information can be found? Does support provide these? If they don't, should we add this as an idea?
3 REPLIES 3

Zenshai
Level 4

You can find any SQL that VBR executes through the portal in the server logs. The most recent log will be found under <VBRDIR>\Server\Logs\vbr-web0.0.log, I'd suggest running your report and immediately opening it up.

The only thing is that you will notice the parameters are passed in separately so you will have to reinsert them into your SQL before the query is able to run independently.

Symboy
Level 6
Accredited Certified
If you are using NOM , you have a check box on the left "Show Query " . Unfortunately I don't see that option in Opscenter .

Carlos_V
Level 6
I have VBR 6.5.1.1, and need to create a report about the schedules of our policies, to determine our backup window.  How can I do that?