NetBackup IT Analytics is the solution for reporting, alerting and analytics. NetBackup v10.0 is the last NetBackup version to include OpsCenter.
NetBackup IT Analytics offers unmatched and comprehensive IT analytics, delivering actionable insights through a single-pane-of-glass across four key use cases: data protection optimization, storage optimization, comprehensive chargeback, and hybrid cloud.
- Reduce costs by rightsizing and optimizing cloud infrastructure
- Unified insights from multi-cloud configurations (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- Streamline backup auditing with meaningful reports that feed into your existing assets.
- Collect thousands of unique data points to identify and reclaim unused storage.
- Quickly recover from attacks without financial loss
Foundation: Included in NetBackup subscription
- Operational multi-domain visibility into NetBackup.
- Optimize NBU, proactively alert on potential risks, & data protection compliance requirements
Protection: Paid (FETB)
- Multi-vendor enterprise data protection visibility
- Advanced analytics for NetBackup
- Highlight unprotected assets
Storage: Paid (Raw TB)
- Analytics across on-prem, SAN, primary & cloud storage for visibility, optimization, capacity planning and charge back
Complete: Paid (FETB & Raw TB)
- Enterprise IT infrastructure observability.
- A single pane of glass correlating primary storage, data protection & cloud.
- Enable root cause analysis & ensure infrastructure resiliency.
NetBackup Subscription Customers:
Customers with NetBackup subscription entitlements will see “NetBackup IT Analytics Foundation” in the Download Center under NetBackup 10.0 and later versions of NetBackup. Windows or Linux binaries are available.
To learn more about NetBackup IT Analytics and the OpsCenter Transition Process reach out to your Account Team.