I wanted to let you all know that as of December 19, 2016 eDiscovery Platform 8.2 CHF3 has been released eDiscovery Platform 8.2 Cumulative Hotfix 3 Release http://www.veritas.com/docs/000125047.
Besides a good many fixes, this release contains some highlights worth the mention:
- Customizable Review - This feature adds the ability to collapse the yellow metadata area displayed in the different views of Review mode. In order to maximize the space available to load the document body being reviewed, a collapse option has been added to hide the yellow metadata within review mode. The user’s selection is persisted across views and across documents.
- Password Management - Password Management is now available in this fix. When the System Administrator (User with the System Manager profile) launches Clearwell Commander from the desktop, Manage Passwords is available under Actions. The MySQL root and common passwords are now changeable through Clearwell Commander.
- Known Issues in 8.2 CHF3 - Much of what’s included here concerns issues with node restores. While nodes restores are typicaly used during disaster recovery scenarios, if you’ve been impacted by any of these issues make sure you open a support case for assistance through the process.
You can apply the hotfix by downloading from the aforementioned link and installing from the exe file.
As with any upgrade, please first refer to the upgrade support documents:
- Supported upgrade paths for eDiscovery Platform http://www.veritas.com/docs/000095769
- eDiscovery Platform Compatibility Matrix http://www.veritas.com/docs/000019811
Attached are the eDiscovery Platform 8.2 Cumulative Hotfix 3 Release Notes for your review.
Business Critical Engineer Veritas eDiscovery Platform
Business Critical Services
Veritas Technologies LLC