Did you mean: 
North America
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! How to obtain Backup Exec NFR licenses thru the Partnernet portal

Can someone provide the exact location where in the portal you must go to request the Not For Resale  partner keys? I'm looking thru it and trying to find it, even the support chat did not provide the information other then the link to partner net :...

ITMS Software Manager Field

I have the ability to create custom data classes related to hardware assets in ITMS, but would also like to create custom data classes related to software and also would like the ability link that data class to a software software resource. Please ad...

guilloryg by Not applicable
Partner Accredited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very disappointed with Symantec

I have been a loyal partner with Symantec for some years now, and still to this day support them.  I am invested in their products, I sell their products, and I promote Symantec.  I have always felt the Symantec Connect forums are unparalelled.  I al...

MIXIT by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Integration CCS with DLP

Hi!! I need integrate Symantec CCS with DLP, i try do connection between this two product however i can't do the connection and appears the next issue: Connection to the Symantec Data Loss Prevention Enforce Server failed. Error in deserializing body...

Labels