Forum Discussion

12 years ago

E Vaulted Items are only displaying HALF of the content, rest gets cut off

How do I get it so that  a user can see the ENTIRE e-vaulted message? We are using Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003. What do I need to check or correct? Thank you  
    12 years ago

Hi

Not entirely sure how this would be happening. However as Tony suggested can you confirm that when you see this issue that dont also get the EV Banner on the Message indicating its been archived etc.

Also check your Custom Forms in Outlook - Options - Advanced - Custom Forms - Manage Forms and see what version of the EV forms you have installed and where they are coming from (Organizational forms library or locally and if you are using an Org Forms library check the version there and update them if necessary).

Additionally if you can advise what EV server and client version you are running. From the sounds of it you may well be having some Form cache corruption going on although I am unsure why that would be.

You can also try setting your Desktop policy for Outlook such that 'Force Form Reload on Error' is Write Entry and 'Deploy Forms Locally' is set to Delete (default is 'Always') if you are on 10.0.1+ or 9.0.3. And then set back to 'Always' once you are sure all your client forms have been deleted successfully and can then be redeployed to the current EV server version.

lastly check what your shortcut Content policy is set to and if you have defined using shortcut properties when the shortcut is opened amend that to use 'Show Contents'