cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0x00084f8 - The network connection to Backup Exec Remote Agent has been lost.

ekirkebo
Not applicable
I have a slight problem with my weekly total backup that runs in the weekend. It fails on backup a lotus domino database d drive. Error message as follows.

Job ended: 16. august 2009 at 12:19:52
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe00084f8 - The network connection to the Backup Exec Remote Agent has been lost. Check for network errors.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-34040

Backup- SRFLODOMINO1|D: 
AOFO: Initialization failure on: "\\SRFLODOMINO1\Shadow?Copy?Components". Advanced Open File Option ... The network connection failed during the snapshot. Check the network, and then run the job again. V-79-57344-65072 - The connection to target system has been lost. Backup set canceled. I have tried to see if I can find any good solutions because of this shadow components failure but both in event viewer on backup server and domino server tells me nothing to solve this. Have tried restarting backup agent and set quite time to 3 seconds even though symantec recommends 5 seconds because this has solved other backup errors prevous. I also run daily differential but these goes through successful so odd that just in the weekends it faults. It has about little over the twice data size to backup then the daily differential. Can someone help me here.
0 REPLIES 0