cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0xe0008488 - Access is denied. Security Errors

Ilya_Vishnyakov
Level 3
Hello, Veritas Gurus!
All of the sudden I started getting these errors on Exchange mailboxes. I tried recreating the new logon account and restarting the service, but it didnt help. I get these:

\\EDPAAD1\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes V-79-57344-33928 - Access is denied.
Access denied to file Ahmet Bereket Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresRe: Liz c. refined fal07 /bakay 45280-01(WSS) nettle.
V-79-57344-33928 - Access is denied.
Access denied to file Ahmet Bereket Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresRe: Liz c. refined fal07 /bakay 45280-01(WSS) nettle.
V-79-57344-33928 - Access is denied.

On random mailboxes, random files.

Exeptions
Backup- \\EDPAAD1\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes The item \\EDPAAD1\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Ahmet Bereket Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresŒ〰〰〰〰㠸㌹挲㍡愶㘵㐵㠴㐹㜴㠵㠰㈶捤㌱㔰㜰〰㍤㌳㌱〲㌰ㄵ㙤愴扡㈳摡扦㝡㥥㘷㉢〰〰㄰㈴戳慦〰〰㍤㌳㌱〲㌰ㄵ㙤愴扡㈳摡扦㝡㥥㘷㉢〰〰㄰㈴愵㔹〰〰Re: Liz c. refined fal07 /bakay 45280-01(WSS) nettle in use - skipped.
The item \\EDPAAD1\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Ahmet Bereket Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresŒ〰〰〰〰㠸㌹挲㍡愶㘵㐵㠴㐹㜴㠵㠰㈶捤㌱㔰㜰〰㍤㌳㌱〲㌰ㄵ㙤愴扡㈳摡扦㝡㥥㘷㉢〰〰㄰㈴戳慦〰〰㍤㌳㌱〲㌰ㄵ㙤愴扡㈳摡扦㝡㥥㘷㉢〰〰㄰㈴愵㐹〰〰Re: Liz c. refined fal07 /bakay 45280-01(WSS) nettle in use - skipped.

Can someone stop me from flooding this forum? I haven't found any working solution yet.
Please walk me through someone!
1 REPLY 1

Atique_Qureshi
Level 4
Hi Liya,

The error you get while backup of Exchange database is because of the internal corruption of the database which can be taken care of by a routine defrag of the database.

Also, during the database maintenance cycle you can pull the database offline and run the ISINTEG command (an exchange command for checking and fixing the integrity of the databse).

Instructions to follow the steps are mentioned.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301460

For any further queries you can contact me on my mail aatiquequreshi@walla.com

Regards,
Atique Qureshi
VCP, MCSE