cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10d to 11d upgrade - selection lists not visible

David_Griffin
Level 2
After a seemingly smooth upgrade from 10d to 11d (plus all relevant hotfixes), it seems that 3 out of 4 of my backup jobs are affected by a selection list problem.
When I try to edit the jobs or the selection lists associated with the jobs, the selection lists are empty, both in the graphical view and the text view.
If I perform a test run on these jobs, they communicate with all the machines I expect to be in the job selection list, so I believe the problem is merely that the 11d upgrade has somehow made these lists not visible for some of my jobs.
BTW - I've also successfully run to completion a backup job where the selection list is apparently empty.
Also, in case it's relevant, the resource credentials list is empty (presumably since this portion of the GUI thinks there is nothing in the selection list).
Other than re-creating the selection lists again (tedious & time consuming) can anyone provide any advice on what might be wrong here?

TIA

Dave
1 REPLY 1

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
This (or similar Selection List problems) has be reported often here on the forum.

The only thing you can do is (re)create the lists from scratch on v11d