cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-1213 The database page size does not match the engine.

zensoft
Level 3
Hello, I'm running BE12 on a Windows 2003 64bit system with Exchange 2007.

A couple of weeks ago the troubles with the exchange backup started. I believe it was right after the installation of SP3 (or one of its pre-SP3 hotfixes). First I got this error on the Secondary Storage Group (public folder) but more recently I'm getting this error on the First Storage Group (individual mailboxes). I don't understand what's going on because I haven't changed anything. Also, the strange thing is the backup doesn't fail every day, but every other day. Sometimes it backups without any problems for 5/6 days straight but then suddenly I get this error. Then it may fail for a couple of days again and then it runs for another couple of days without probs. There's no logic behind it.

Anyway, I came across this fix on the symantec support pages; http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/304110.htm with the recommendation of installing hotfix 319698. I followed the instructions but still the backup fails every other day. I'm currently not upgrading to BE12.5 (which may fix this problem) and I'm hoping to find a solution with the current version. Btw, disabling GRT or making backups on tape (currently I've setup backup to disk) are no option.

Thanks,

Davy

0 REPLIES 0