cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 10 ( 5484 ) and IDR error

Steve_Skwieraws
Level 2
Hi all , I'm trying to do an IDR restore with BE 10 and a intergrated service pack 2 2000 pro CD but get the following error during the setup portion.

Setup failed to install the product catalogs

I've read Document ID: 249627 but I think this only applies to version 8.6 - I've even tried downloading the hotfix bnt86IDRSpfix_251758.exe ( which by the way isn't listed in the article !! ) and applying it but then I receive a different error.

Is there a hotfix for version 10 ??

Tah
5 REPLIES 5

Steve_Skwieraws
Level 2
I haven't received a response re my question can veritas please get back to me !!

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello,

Please upgrage to 10.0 ver 5520,which is a free upgrade and verify results.

(title) VERITAS Backup Exec (tm) 10.0 rev. 5520 for Windows Servers Installation Files
http://support.veritas.com/docs/277181

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Thanks.

Steve_Skwieraws
Level 2
I did it manually a while ago anyway - I'll test the new version when I have some free time - I'll mark this as answered but luckily it wasn't a super urgent server as this post was first created the 16th of July.

Please try to respond a little quicker in the future.

Stephen_Franken
Level 2
Hi Steve,

We are having the same problem with IDR, did upgrading the BE v10 build solve your issue?

I'm tearing my hair out so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Regards,
Steve Franken.

story_Talbot
Not applicable
I see a message here fromm Steve Franken, who is an actor I knew in New York when we were in the theatre there, and prior to that in college, Cornell Drama Cl;ub. I lost track of him years later and would love to connect again - does anyone have a way to do that? My name is Story Talbot and my email is medicinestory@yahoo.com, my website circleway.org, andd I can be researched on Internet under the nom-de-plume: Manitonquat