cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE: network logon doesnt work

Danni_Jensen
Level 3
Im running BackupExec 10 build 5520 on a Windows XP Pro which is member of my domain.

Im having troubles with the access account (default logon). I have created a ' BackupExec 10 ' account with Administrative access rights. First time I installed BE I allowed it to create the access account on the domain.

Then I uninstalled it as I was having some problems with it and now I cannot get access to the domain. It was installed under the local administrator account on the backup server.

First I tried setup BE from the local administrator account...but this didnt work. Now I tried logon to the domain as administrator and it still doesnt work.

Sure hope somebody here can help me with this...or Ill have to but the Retrospect system which should be better Im told.

PS!
Im evaluating BE with a need to buy backup software within the next 2 months.

Sincerly,
DJ
1 REPLY 1

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hi Danni,

Have you tried creating a new account and giving it the domain admin as well as local admin rights?

Can you open the BE console?

Do you get any error message?

Please elaborate on this.

==================

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.