cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Exec 11.d The Backup Exec Job Engine service was successfully sent a stop control.

rjansen
Level 2
Hi,

every day the Backup Exec Job Engine service stopps at 5 o'clock AM.. I've no idea why it stops. In the event properties there are the following informations.

Category: None
Type: Information
Event_ID: 7035
User: NT ATHORITY\SYSYEM

Source: Service Control Manager

I've no idea, why the services are stopped every day at the same time. Every information ist appreciated.

Best regards

Rainer
5 REPLIES 5

Hemant_Jain
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Rainer

Is there a backup running at that point of time? Check Windows task scheduler, if there is anything scheduled in there?

Thanks

Hemant

rjansen
Level 2
Hi,

yes, at that time the active backup stops.  There is no scheduled job at that point of time. That was my first idea too.
Btw. its an windows 2003 server system.

Thanks

Rainer

Hemant_Jain
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Is there anything in the pre-post command in the active job? What is it backing up when the job gets cancelled because of this termination? Could you attach the job log?

rjansen
Level 2
There's nothing in  pre or post commands. The services stopps also if there is no job running. Each day - job is running or not - the services are stopped at
5 am.

In the event viewer there is followed:
Source: Backup Exec
Category: None
Type: Information
Event_ID: 57797
User: N/A

I've already seached for Event_ID 57797 but I found nothing that helps me with my problem.

This occures since the library was changed by an technicin from the manufactor of the library.

Thank you for your assistance.

Rainer

thoopes
Not applicable
Check for a conciding SQL SP3 update attempt with Windows updates.  (Windows Update Log in %windir%)