cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BackupExec 2010R2 for Small Business -> Which Agents?

schroeder_32
Level 3
Partner

hello,

i am a bit confused. which agents are included in backupexec 2010R2 for small business?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

You will get One agent license for Exchange, One license for Windows Systems, One for SQL, One for Share point, and 75 DLO licenses along with the core product license.Also Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 (Small Business Server Edition and Server Edition - one license of each) included.

Regards...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

You will get One agent license for Exchange, One license for Windows Systems, One for SQL, One for Share point, and 75 DLO licenses along with the core product license.Also Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 (Small Business Server Edition and Server Edition - one license of each) included.

Regards...

schroeder_32
Level 3
Partner

ok, thank you.

i thought that the hyper-v agent and the active directory agent are also included.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

You should check with either Symantec Sales or your Symantec reseller for a definitive answer.

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

i thought that the hyper-v agent and the active directory agent are also included..

No, not included with base license. But you can buy those.

Refer to data sheet for more details about which licenses are included with base and which all additional agents and options are available.

Data Sheet: http://eval.symantec.com/mktginfo/enterprise/fact_sheets/b-backup_exec_2010_wsbs_DS.en-us.pdf

Regards...