cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPS 11d - Backup Jobs eventually become greyed-out

Roger_Sager
Level 4
Hi eveyone...

Based on my previous logged subject "CPS 11d pair log stops logging changes for long periods of time " this is another message to see if anyone else is using either 10d or 11d of CMS/CPS has found that their backup jobs eventually become greyed-out.  Greyed-out means that if you right-click onto any job, the start, stop, cancel actions can't be choosen as they have become disabled?

The pair log infor started not recording detaled logging and all jobs were running in Continuous mode with a bandwidth parameter. On the initial install and change to run in a continuous mode (ie. Whenever a file changes)...the job became Dynamic for 54 days and there was limited pair log details.  The pair log records per usual when a backup job is first created and run, or if the job restarts...but if it runs for many days the pair logging stops!

Cheers
Roger Sager
Sydney
2 REPLIES 2

Scott_P
Level 4
Employee Certified
Hi Roger,
I commented on your other thread as well but just wanted to make sure I covered all bases- I'm actively researching this and hope to get back with you shortly.

Best regards,
Scott

Mohamed_2
Level 3
I had the same problem after an upgrade from 10d to 11d. Below is the fix for me and it worked.

Mohamed