cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Not Install Backup Exwc 2012

WPLBill
Level 2

I downloaded the 3 zip files; created the ISO image and burned the dvd.  When I try to install it nothing happens.

I can not contact tech support since I cn not find or do not have one or more of the following:

Technical Contact Id :

or

Support Number :

-    - 

or

Technical Case Id :

I am frustrated by the process and can n ot get any help.

I appreciate any help anyone can give me.  Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Download from this link and don't choose the option to download the 3 files (if that option is present!)...

https://www4.symantec.com/Vrt/offer?a_id=91523

THanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CraigV

Hi,

Download from this link and don't choose the option to download the 3 files (if that option is present!)...

https://www4.symantec.com/Vrt/offer?a_id=91523

THanks!

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Along with the zip files, there is a .cmd file which is to be downloaded as well...download all files in one single directory...double-click the cmd file to combine into a single .iso.  Else download the single .iso as suggested earlier...

Secondly, when contacting Support over the phone, its not necessary to have the above mentioned details...Contact Support via the phone & they can provide you these details for future case logging via the web..

pkh
   VIP    Certified

After you get your ISO image, use an ISO extraction program and extract the files from the ISO.  This will test whether the ISO is o.k.  If the files cannot be extracted from the ISO, download the installation DVD again.

WPLBill
Level 2

This resolved my problem.  Thank You for all your assistance.

CraigV

Please mark the post that helped which will close this off!

Thanks!