cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not login to forum, had to re-create account.

Ross_Smith
Level 4
For the third time I have had to re-create my account on this forum.

I have just attempted to login and found that I could not. I know for certain that both my username and password were being entered correctly, and I have also found that I could not even request a password reminder - my username simply did not exist any more on the server.

I have just signed up for a new account, and was able to use my original username and e-mail address to do so. This looks to me as if my account was just deleted off the veritas server.

This has happened twice before. There is no chance I was using the wrong username since I've used this name for numerous online services for years. The username and password for this site was also stored in an access database on our server here for reference.

If anyone else has had problems like this, please post here. I suspect there are serious problems with Veritas' forums.

Ross
1 REPLY 1

ashwin_pawar
Level 6
We have not experienced or heard of this problem before but we would appreciate if any other users have come across this problem please do tell us so that we can report this issue.