cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Question

santaspores
Level 2

I am running BE 12 and have the DLO option installed on my users.  I have the DLO profile configured to limit the network user folder size to 5 gig per user (I am not even using local backup folders on user machine's).

Recently three of my users maxed that Network folder storage limit.  The DLO history shows that they didn't back up because "Network User Data Folder storage limit has been reached."

I went to each user's machine and made sure that the folders I was backing up to the server did NOT add up to anywhere near 5 gigs (by moving personal data to a different folder that is not backed up).

Next evening, those three users still didn't get backed up, and DLO still threw the "Network User Data Folder storage limit has been reached" error.

I made sure that the profile was only keeping one version of the backed up data.  Still no help.

Finally, for these three people, I  deleted the users BE-DLO-SETUP-USERS, deleted the computers BE-DLO-SETUP-COMPUTERS, and deleted everything inside of their actual backup folder on the server ... knowing that the user and computer objects would be re-created when the users rebooted and their DLO client ran (I have it configured to automatically assign my DLO profile based on Active directory group membership).

I thought that would be it.  But NO!  These users are still not getting backed up and DLO is still throwing the "Network User Data Folder storage limit has been reached" error.  Even though the physical folders have been deleted and the user and computer objects have been re-created.  If I try to run a "back up now" job I get an error that reads "not found...bla bla bla path.log"

Any help would be great - thanks!

0 REPLIES 0