cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO problem on one PC

Steven_Andrade
Level 4
Hello,

I can not get DLO to run on one computer. This computer use to have DLO with no problems. I have uninstall the agent, deleted the users profile, and re-did everything like a fresh user, but no luck. Everytime I run the agent its just sits there taking up all the CPU, and using high amounts of memory.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
4 REPLIES 4

Guy_Jacobs
Level 3
Hi Steven

Check that this one machine does not have its own DLO profile with an incorrect setting. You could try and create a test profile and up the bandwidth to Max. Also check network connectivity. If possible hook it up via gigabit. Also try that profile on a completely different PC. If the problem persists perhaps there is a corrupt registry setting somehere? You could backup the machine and try to reload the OS over the top of the existing system. Otherwise a rebuild might be the only solution.

Regards

Guy

Steven_Andrade
Level 4
Thanks for your reply. I will give your suggestions a try and see what happens.

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Please refer the following technote and also refer the related documents mentioned in it.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/278257

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Steven_Andrade
Level 4
Thanks for the link, but that is not my issues, as the backup folder we are using is c:\backup. I am able to create new users except for this one users. Which I am thinking it is something with the that computer. Do you have an application that will remove all the keys from the registry?

Thanks,