cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard shows "no service contracts found" after reboot

Artegic
Level 6

Since the last server reboot, my Backup Exec 2012 dashboard "license and service contracts" pane shows "000 days, no service contracts found". Before the reboot it displayed the number of days until my service expires.

If I click "show support contract information" all the contracts are still there, it's just the dashboard display that stopped working.

This is of course a cosmetic problem but I would still like to fix it.

Thanks,
Tilman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

If you are translating and the actual English version might be about "maintenance" contract and not "service" contract then it is likely to be an issue we were recently made aware of (on 9th December) and are currently looking into. I don't think a tech article has been created for the issue yet and yes it is cosmetic and will not affect the operation of BE itself however also agreed that it should show the correct information

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Have you made sure this isn't a Known Issue already? Are you running the latest SP for BE 2012?

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/backup-and-recovery/issues

Thanks!

Colin_Weaver

If you are translating and the actual English version might be about "maintenance" contract and not "service" contract then it is likely to be an issue we were recently made aware of (on 9th December) and are currently looking into. I don't think a tech article has been created for the issue yet and yes it is cosmetic and will not affect the operation of BE itself however also agreed that it should show the correct information

Artegic
Level 6

Sorry for the incomplete report. I'm running Backup Exec 2012 with all the latest Live Updates. Language is set to German, so the actual English version may indeed be "maintenance contracts". I haven't found anything similar in the Known Issues list but I only scanned the first about 150 entries.

Thanks,
Tilman

Colin_Weaver

Just for info if a public technote has not yet been written, then we cannot add it to the known issues list, as such you won't find it in known issues either

Artegic
Level 6

Yeah, sure, no prob. I only mentioned that because CraigV had explicitly asked for it.

Colin_Weaver

This is now acknowledged in

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH213370