cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't bother posting here

discordian
Level 2
Your post will either not be answered or will be deleted. There are many posts in Google's cache that have been deleted from this forum.
4 REPLIES 4

Hywel_Mallett
Level 6
Certified
Really? I haven't noticed any that have been deleted. Perhaps they were in violation of the forum rules?

I think the main problem with posting in this (BE10d) forum is that it's now users only in here. If no-one knows the answer, and you don't have a support contract, then tough.

At least there seems to be some decent Symantec help in the 11d forum. Perhaps it's a plan to get people to upgrade ;)

Al_Wilson
Level 5
Users only? Brilliant. I suppose the users are more helpful than the 'Technical Support' anyway Smiley Wink

Bluesk1d
Level 2
Do the cached google results reference a veritas.com forum result that forwards you here? I saw several of those. If you just copy the thread title and paste it into a search on this symantec forum, you will get the desired result. That how I was able to get a few things. Hope that helps.

Keith_Langmead
Level 6
Also remember that the current forum has only been in place for a little while now, and while the posts from the old version have been brought across it's quite likely that Googles index hasn't updated yet, so is still pointing to the old URL's for the posts.