cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while installingBE 2010 remotely by Magic Disc

StockholmGuy
Level 6
Error is like this:::: unable to load C:\ISOS\bup exec 2010\Backup_Exec_2010_13.0_SP1_MultiPlatforms_Multilingual_DVD\BE\WinNT\Install\BEx64\install\media\bin\resDll_en.dll eror % 1 is not a valid win 32 application::: problem with installation while doing with magic disc remotely..plz guide-!!!
8 REPLIES 8

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Extract the ISO and save the installables on the local drive of the Backup Exec server.

Run the installation with the admin rights.

StockholmGuy
Level 6
I have done all this process.. i am running with admin rights, and i have also used setup.exe from BE install folder . i have a file size of 3.45GB. how it could work then...

Colin_Weaver

That message is usually an indicator that the download is corrupt or that the method you are using to access the content of the ISO is invalid.

Would suggest you download it again.

Would also recommend you mount the image so it shows as a drive letter instead of into a subfolder and then directly access it from the driver letter to start the install.

StockholmGuy
Level 6
which exact path shpuld i use to downlaod the file,,either i download the full one iso image ..if one then how i can do that---???? Thanks

AmolB

Download the full ISO from the below link.

https://www4.symantec.com/Vrt/offer?a_id=93355

StockholmGuy
Level 6
It doesnt work with this path,,,sorry try again later after some time............. and when i try to go by file connect its showing the 4 files to be downloaded. and after downloading we need to run its command.exe to make it one big file. I have the same files before downloaded.

AmolB

I would strongly recommend you to donwload the full ISO instead of the 4 different file.

I am able to download the file from the same link.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

If you read the fileconnect page carefully, there is a link to the full ISO image (one file) download.  The link is just before the 4 parts are listed.