cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed jobs do not appear in restore selections

Paul_Rush
Level 2
Does anyone know of a way to get failed backup jobs to appear in the restore selection window?

We have a problem with users leaving themselves logged in overnight which causes a backup failure with open PST files "Corrupt data and cannot verify". These backjup jobs are then not available to select data from in the restore window in spite of the fact that the rest of the backup is fine.

I'm just hoping that someone can help me out as the constant need to catalogue everything again is the bane of my life at the moment.
2 REPLIES 2

Amruta_Purandar
Level 6
Hello,

Failed jobs will not appear in the restore selections. This is by design of the product.

Additional Information :
For information on the recent VERITAS Backup Exec security vulnerabilities, including links to the downloads for the necessary hotfixes, please refer to the following document:
Patch summary for Security Advisories VX05-001, VX05-002, VX05-003, VX05-005, VX05-006, VX05-007

http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/277429.htm

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Paul_Rush
Level 2
I had a feeling that was the case :(

1 idiot = extra work for yours truly!