cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fedora Core not working

Eivind_Rovik
Level 2
I know that Fedora Core is not supported by any of the two remote linux agents. And IU think I can now say that it is not working either. It seems to rendomly leave out files from the selection view and gives no warnings when not backing these files up. I have this problem and several posts in this forum suggests that several people are seeing the same thing, with one thing in common they all run Fedora. It seems to be unlated to the size of the files.

I would strongly urge you to start suporting Fedora as this is one of the major free versions of Linux out there and is also backed by Red Hat copr. Is there any plans to support Fedora Core?
2 REPLIES 2

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello Eivind,
Please lodge an enhancement request at :
http://enhancement.veritas.com
NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Eivind_Rovik
Level 2
Just for the record a workaround is to install a supported distribution (like RedHat 9.0) and use this as a proxy host to backup the Fedora server. By mounting the file system using NFS you can take backup of the file system on Fedora server, this works perfectly, but is not very efficient.