cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final error: 0xe0009425

DiegoForm
Level 2

Hello Guys,

i'm getting some problems with my Backup Exec 2012, it is throwing me the following message:

"Final error: 0xe0009425 - The Shadow Copy Components file system has been modified to contain only user-defined data, such as Backup Exec Deduplication Disk Storage (PDDE) and Distributed File System Replcation (DFSR). All other operating system-related data is now incorporated into System State. As a result, existing Shadow Copy Components file system backups and backup sets are incompatible with Backup Exec 2012. You should edit the job, delete the Shadow Copy Components selection, and then run the job again.
Final error category: System Errors"

I've read the tech note https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH179966, but it doesn't work for me due to i need to exclude certain folders and when i exclude the folders is when i get the issue.

any ideas how can i solve this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Riyaj_S
Employee Accredited Certified

Is this a multi-server job? Creating a completely new job should fix this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Riyaj

@Riyaj_S wrote:

Is this a multi-server job? Creating a completely new job should fix this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Riyaj

Thanks Riyaj, for the quickly answer, the server has runing 2 jobs but both work on the same server. I've tried to re create a new job but it didn't work. I have configured it from the following way, 1st job, full & differential, and the error is happening when try to make the differential backup.