cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access the "Number of Active Jobs"

Cat_Adams
Level 5

Prior to 2012 Backup Exec,  all jobs (inventory, erase, mount, etc) could be viewed in the Job Monitor window.  From there you could cancel that job.  In Backup Exec 2012,  at the bottom of the Central Adminstration server window,  one of the icons shows "Number of Active Jobs".  I have an inventory and a tape erase that I would like to stop before the next tape is loaded for a disk to tape backup. 

So how do I do this?? 

Thanks much

Cathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Click on the Storage tab and then double-click on the storage device. If tape, click on the tape drive itself and choose Jobs on the left side. You should be able to view the active utility jobs such as inventory, erase etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Click on the Storage tab and then double-click on the storage device. If tape, click on the tape drive itself and choose Jobs on the left side. You should be able to view the active utility jobs such as inventory, erase etc.

Cat_Adams
Level 5

That was it.  Most appreciative of the quick response as I cancelled those two jobs from the storage tape device before they ran.  I am starting to understand the layout a little more.

Have a wonderful day

Cathy