cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't identify icon

SkautsLV
Level 2

Can someone please identify what does those 3 little boxes on my backup mean? I upoloaded picture in attachements.

4 REPLIES 4

RogRubin
Employee

These icons in your screenshot are basic symbols 

They actually mean the same as the description next to it
- Full backup
- Incremental backup
- Verify data

You can find most icons in this slightly older article (there might be one of two newer icon missing in that list but all the basic ones are still the same and valid)
https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/article.100012452

I mean I have 2x backups which are almost identical, CitrixSQL2 and CitrixSQL1, citrixsql1 doesnt have those 3 little boxes, can you identify what do they mean?

A bit more context to this:
CitrixSQL1 &  CitrixSQL2 are part of high avalability Microsoft SQL group and since Backup Exec can't automatically backup selected databases from cluster, I created a manual backup for each server seperately.

Does it have anything to do with this?

RogRubin
Employee

The screenshot you shares looks like it is part of the jobs you created / configured for that particular server.
If this does not match the other server, then this has to do how you configured the backup jobs.
Would suggest you compare and see what is missing and if it as example the "verify" icon, then check out what verify option you have selected within the jobs as depend what option you have selected, you have a separate verify job or not.

By the way, in the new version due to be out soon -> BE 21.1; we will support SQL Availability Group.