cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install licence wizard don't launch

zakarione
Level 3
Hi everyone and excuse me for my english,

Whene i want to save data with BackupExec 12.5 i have this error : " Violation of license A licence for Remote Agent for windows Systems is necessary  "
and when i want to enter the licence key in Install options and licence keys on this media server no things happened, it did not launch.
I have remove .net framework 2.5 and install the 3.5 sp1 but i have the same problem, HELP.

4 REPLIES 4

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified
Try repair install of BE12.5 from Add remove programs. After performing repair install if you still face the same issue then contact symantec technical support, refer to the below link.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/319043

pkh
   VIP    Certified

An alternative way to get the licensing thing is to go to the Windows Control Panel ---> Add / Remove Programs, click on BE 2010 and click on the Change button.

sksujeet
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

This error comes when you are trying to put just the RAWS license without putting the mail core license for BEWS. If you are not able to open that license option then please try to check the event viewer and look for any error message. Try to recycle the services and try to launch it again to see if you are able to do so.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
Try to run the install from the setup/installation files for Backup Exec ..