cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Serial

Charles_J__Yera
Level 2
I'm getting an Invalid Serial error when I enter a serial number I just received. I'm currently running Backup Exec for Windows Server 9.1. The serial number is for additional remote CALs. The serial may have been issued for 10.0. Any help would be appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

Dave_Bunye
Level 6
Without posting your serial number here, which is obviously NOT allowed, there is no way to help you. Call sales and give them the serial number and they can pull up which version it is for.

Joshua_Small
Level 6
Partner
I had this issue with another Veritas product.
I confirmed I had it correct by having three other techs come and type it in themselves.

I rebooted the server and then magically it worked.

Charles_J__Yera
Level 2
Thanks for the responses to both of you. I'll probably call as I can't easily reboot.

Ajit_Kulkarni
Level 6
Hello,

Waiting for an update from you. If after contacting our sales if the problem is still unresolved then kindly revert.

Regards,

NOTE : If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as assumed answered and moving it to answered questions pool.