cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Engine fails to start - no space to submit this action, 0x8007000e

Mattias_Rodlund
Level 2
When the Job Engine service tries to start, the following message appears:
0x8007000e, there is not enough space available to perform this acion.

I have a HP server with 72GB HD (25GB used) and 3GB RAM (750MB used), 3GHz Xeon, so its not a performance problem.

The problem might have been occured after changing the domainname for the server. I have tried to change the logonname i the service, but there is no change.
If I trieds to uninstall BackupExec an errorlog is generated (1603), and i can se in some commandlines that the domainname is the old one.

I have browsed the supportweb and have not found the solution. I would be grateful for assistanse.

// Mattias
3 REPLIES 3

Sharvari_Deshmu
Level 6
Hello,

Please see the technote below to resolve the issue:

http://support.veritas.com/docs/273562

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Mattias_Rodlund
Level 2
I have win2003 Sp1, and I´ve spoken to MS support and they tell me that hotfixes you recommended is already installed in SP1.

// Mattias

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

As you have mentioned that "the problem might have been occured after changing the domainname for the server",

Backup Exec services are running under which account?

Put all the BE services in manual and run them using local system account.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.