cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Selections not showing even though jobs running ok

john_smith_16
Not applicable
Hi,

I have transfered my jobs/catalogs/history from 10.0 -> 10.0 across servers. This seems to have worked as I have all the jobs, histories, catalogs. The backups run as per usual with no errors and have normal byte count at the end.

My problem is that the job selections are not showing up in the 'view format' graphical respresentation on the networked PCs. Am only getting a gray '/' on the veritas server.

when i change the 'view format' in the text i see the selections ok.

i can get the graphical view after browsing to the server in the job selections but when i sumbit, the graphical '/' are gone next time i open it.

is this because i havent pushed the agent to the servers from the current 10.0 install (they are using the 10.0 pushed agent from the previous server). Im wondering if there is a individual ID or similar that goes with the agent for it to recognise the selections properly. is this a bug? how can i resolve it without creating all my jobs + selections again?

thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Amruta_Purandar
Level 6
Hello,

Please elaborate your query for a better understanding of your issue.

- Where do you see the "/" sign and when does it not appear?
- Please elaborate the following:
"My problem is that the job selections are not showing up in the 'view format' graphical respresentation on the networked PCs. Am only getting a gray '/' on the veritas server.

when i change the 'view format' in the text i see the selections ok.

i can get the graphical view after browsing to the server in the job selections but when i sumbit, the graphical '/' are gone next time i open it."

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.