cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Stuck in Active Queued

Delvin
Level 2

We had 2 separated BE servers 2014. Each of them successfully was making its own jobs on his own deduplication storage. Yesterday I decided to make CASO and MMS server from them. BS5 is now CASO server, BS4-MMS. Setup passed successfully, everything was good. I shared deduplication storage from BS4 to make backups on BS5 and after that the problems appeared. Dedup storage on BS5 works fine, but dedup storage from BS4 doesn't. In storage tab I can see all storages and all of them are online, but when I try to run a job from BS5 that will use storage from BS4, it will stuck in Active:Queued status and never change it. The same thing is happening now even, when I try to start any job from BS4. Any job now is just stucked in Active:Queued and no failures are shown. I tried to repair and recover database, also I tried to pause and unpause storage, but nothing worked for me... Smiley Sad

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Where do you store your catalogs? Centralised on the CASO (used to dictate how, when and where backup jobs run), or on the MMS? Thanks!

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Did you restart the BE services (on both servers) after changing the sharing of the Deduplication Storage?

Centralised on CASO.

The problem solved itself. I came on work after weekend and everything began to work, didn't do anything. Very strange. 

Thank you for your help!

Sure I did it! While trying to solve this problem, I restarted all services many times.