cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job starts immediately and task planer doesn't work

Roger_Mueller
Level 2
Hi there,
I've running BE 9.1 rev. 4691 on a MS Small Business Server 2003 (with all Updates).
When I configure a new task (f.e. planned every Monday on 20:00) it starts immediatley and after the (successfully) backup my task-list is empty.

What I've done (without success solving this Problem):
- Repairing the Installation
- Installing the Service Pack
- Reinstalling Backup Exec 9.1
- Reorganisate the database
- Deleting the Backup Exec database

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
-What task list are you talking about?
- All active jobs can be seen under the tab Job monitor in the active jobs pane, After a backup job is complete it is no longer seen here, but all completed jobs are seen in the job history pane in the Job monitor.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Roger_Mueller
Level 2
If I plan a job on every day at 8:00 p.m. it starts immediately when I click to "send" in the job-configuration. And if it's finished (successfully), there isn't any sceduled job...

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hi Roger,

Do you mean that despite of scheduling the task that is 8:00 p.m the job runs immediately?

If so then elaborate on how you are configuring the task?

==================

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.