cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My backup fail with error : e0008821 - Le travail a été récupéré suite au démarrage du service Backup Exec RPC. Aucune intervention n'est requise de la part de l'utilisateur. Pour plus d'informations sur cette erreur, reportez-vous au lien V-79-57344-348

tech4
Level 2
Hi all,

I installed Symantec backup Exec 12.5 for Windows Server on my Windows Server 2008.

So for 15 days, my backup on tape was ok, no errors. I make my backup on tape with IBM Ultrium TD3 SCSI Sequential device. I planned my backup to do it every night.

On day, arriving to my company, I see my windows server was completely crashed. After analyze of the problem, I understood it was Symantec Backup Exec which was the cause of this crash. I cannot use my keyboard to autentify myself on the server. I must push the "power" Button of my server to restart it..... This problem occurs every time I try to save the D:\ partition of the server. I can save on tape all the other partition, system state etc... but as soon I select the D:\ partition, the server hangs at the backup save.

I tried many issues found on the Web and on thisforum but still the same problem...

I attach log files generated by symantec backup exec for the backups which hang.
- 1 txt file which is the log file of the job
- 5 screenshots which show you the history of the job and where it hangs (5th screen).

Michaël.
2 REPLIES 2

tech4
Level 2
Hi,

No one has an issue to my problem ?

does it exist a patch which solve the problem ? The fact windows Framework 3.5 is installed on the server can cause a problem ?

Michaël.

Kevin_F_
Level 2
Hello

I got the same problem but I only save my VM with Hyper-V agent

Everyday I find my server + all VM on login screen

The error on Backup Exec is the same as yours...

We use Backup Exec 12.5 and have all patch (SP2)

and on windows system log on the main server I got this error just before it restart

Status 0x00001069 determining that device interface \\?\VMBUS#{b5c12bad-64b9-4324-b60d-78992947b975}#1&3189fc23&0&{b5c12bad-64b9-4324-b60d-78992947b975}#{2accfe60-c130-11d2-b082-00a0c91efb8b} does not support iSCSI WMI interfaces. If this device is not an iSCSI HBA then this error can be ignored.

Thanks for your help