cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My backups are running successful but with exceptions. Can anyone suggest what could be the problem?

saurabh46
Level 3

(Server: "ZASAHHOBL6") (Job: "Incremental Backup - Tuesday") The job completed successfully.  However, the following conditions were encountered:

4 files were skipped.

Note:  The backup job was configured to use the Advanced Open File Option.  However, files were skipped during backup processing.  Please ensure that the Media Server ZASAHHOBL6 is properly licensed with the Advanced Open File Option, or that the job is properly targeted for media servers that are licensed with the Advanced Open File Option.

Is it a licensing issue?

or because the AOFO option which does not work in Windows server2008?

Please join the forum discussion  if anyone having the same problem or any solution for it.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
I'd suggest pushing your RAWS agent out to that server again, and making sure the AOFO option is selected for installation.
I take it that AOFO is selected in your job, as well as: Tools --> Options?

Symboy
Level 6
Accredited Certified
 Hi 

It should not be a licensing issue as BE 12.0 AND 12.5 BASE License comes bundled with AOFO.

saurabh46
Level 3
 Then please suggest what could be the reason of these exception then?

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Are you able to include a screendump?
Can you push out your RAWS again to the server in question again, and make sure the AOFO is also selected?