cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantum Superloader 3 LTO2 not accessible from BE

wenz-edv
Not applicable

At a customer, we have a new server installed with MS SBS 2003 R2 Standard. BackupExec 12.0 (SBS Edition) has been installed.

Library as a Quantum Superloader 3 LTO 2.

The super loader appeared among devices with the message always in use, what is so not true. It remained all jobs in the status Since we hang initializing the problem could not solve (even through barter of the super loader), we initiated the designated call.  We had just their new SP2 installed the seemingly brought the solution.

However broke almost all backup jobs with a message from a user through was aborted.
In order to solve this problem, I introduced a new live update through which broke off during installation.

Live Update is not possible is obvious that it does not update the service creates the Device and Media Service at quit. (According to disable this service and a restart is a restoring of possible updates.)

After the Live Update is the Suoperloader resist than in use in the list so the old mistakes again occurred

I need help please

Any Ideas

1 REPLY 1

Larry_Fine
   VIP   
I didn't understand everything, but you may want to try disabling the Superloader in Backup Exec (by right clicking on it), then delete it from Backup Exec, then reboot your server to rediscover the Superloader.