cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Agent Install

QAAdmin
Not applicable
So I have been running BE 12 for a while one one of my DB servers. Everything was working great until my backups started failing. The message I get is "A remote Agent for Windows Systems license is required for protecting remote servers with this edition of Backup Exec. Access to the device is not authorized with this edition of the product." So I checked and I did not have the correct key installed for remote agent support. I went ahead and put in the key. The backups still failed. I removed the remote agent from one of my servers and tried "re-pushing" it from my media server. When I attempt to push I get the message "Attemp to connect to server failed with the following error: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation." I checked and obviously there is lots of space on both my media server and then one I am trying to push to. I can install the remote agent from the machine itself but when I do that, I get the license error again. Any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1

mruxsaksriskul
Not applicable

I have the same problem except it seems to only occur on a particular laptop I am trying to deploy the agent to the disk has 8GB free. I've been able to install the agent on a machine with less than that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike