cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote agents not using AOFO Wizard settings

John_Sankey
Level 3
I have run the AOFO wizard countless times and set the minimum quiet time to 3 seconds, stopped/started the BE services, etc... yet every time the backup runs, it uses the default AOFO quiet time setting of 5 seconds. Anyone have any ideas why this is, or how do I get it to use the correct settings?? Thank you,

John
4 REPLIES 4

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hi John,

Does this happen irrespective of time that you set? Have you tried testing it with 2 seconds?

From where are you running the AOFO wizard?

==================

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

John_Sankey
Level 3
Yes, I have set it for 2, 3, and 4 seconds, yet regardless of what I set, the backup log shows 5 seconds as the setting used.

I am running the wizard from the console of the media server, which is the only Veritas server on the network.

John_Sankey
Level 3
m'k... anyone else have a thought here?

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hi John,

Try rebooting the server once. If you have already tried that then run a repair installation of Backup Exec from Add/Remove Programs.

==================

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.