cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing A Resource

Mark_Bloom
Level 4
I have come across threads about removing a resource from the selection list. However, how do I remove a resouce from the "All Resources" when you create a restore job. This is where I see a long list of servers that do not even exist. I would like to remove them since they are no longer used and their catalogs are useless. How do I remove the resources?

Thx...

Mark
3 REPLIES 3

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
As long as a tape containing data from that server is still in the catalog, the old servers will continue to show up. IF they are the only servers on a tape, inventory, relabel the tape, which should delete the associated catalog entry

Or you could delete the associated U01 file, then rebuild the index

Mark_Bloom
Level 4
I no longer have the tapes associated with the server I would like to to remove. There is only one catalog associated with this server and I cannot seem to find it on the system. If the U01 is in fact not on the system, is it possible for the catalog to still show up under the resource. Also, how would I rebuild the index?

Thanks,

Mark

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
If the U01 is in fact not on the system, is it possible for the catalog to still show up under the resource

Shouldn't

To re-index, see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/272886.htm