cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Log not attached to email when running a report job

Bob_Sanford
Level 3
Hi,

I am running Backup Exec 10d for Windows servers. I have successfully tested a recipient in the email and pager notification section. I have also successfully had a "Job log" attached to the email when running one of the following job types: backup, restore, verify, catalog, and inventory. The attached "job log" is sent with the email in either text or html depending on how I setup the choice. However, no matter how many times i have tried to get a report job to attach the report log, it never does. I do get the notification, but no attachment is available. Does anyone know why this is happening? Please help.

Extra info regarding issue. I noticed when looking at the properties of a report job the tabs at the top of the job history window that pops up are labeled "Job History" and "Report". But on all the other job types mentioned above they are "Job History" and "Job Log". The difference here being that all report jobs have a Report tab with a pdf file in it, and all the other job typs have a "Job Log" that is either htm or text. Is this relevant?

Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Are you getting any errors or alerts while generating it?

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.